TextMate v1.5.9 incl.Patch
textmate: the missing editor, code and markup brought to the 21st century
TextMate brings Apple's approach to operating systems into the world of text editors.
By bridging UNIX underpinnings and GUI, TextMate cherry-picks the best of both worlds
to the benefit of expert scripters and novice users alike.
Whether you are a programmer or a designer, the production of code and markup is hard work.
Without an editor dedicated to the task, it is also often cumbersome, overwhelming, and repetitive.
Especially when you are dealing with a lot of files at once — like most projects do. TextMate puts you
back in control, reduces the mental overhead, and turns manual work into something the computer does.
Created by a closet UNIX geek who was lured to the Mac platform by its ease of use and elegance,
TextMate has been referred to as the culmination of Emacs and OS X and has resulted in countless requests
for both a Windows and Linux port, but TextMate remains exclusive for the Mac, and that is how we like it!
TextMate is not an IDE but by using its powerful snippets, macros, and unique scoping system,
it can often provide features that even a language specific IDE lacks.
It has enough project management features to keep most users happy,
but is otherwise kept lightweight with a clean and minimalistic GUI.
* Ability to Search and Replace in a Project
* Auto-Indent for Common Actions Like Pasting Text
* Auto-Pairing of Brackets and Other Characters
* Clipboard History
* Column Selections and Column Typing
* Completion of Words from Current Document
* CSS-like Selectors to Pinpoint the Scope of Actions and Settings
* Declarative Language Grammars for Graceful Mixing and Hacking
* Dynamic Outline for Working With Multiple Files
* Expand Trigger Words to Code Blocks With Tab-able Placeholders
* File Tabs when Working With Projects
* Foldable Code Blocks
* Function Pop-up for Quick Overview and Navigation
* Plug-able Through Your Favorite Scripting Language
* Recordable Macros With No Programming Required
* Regular Expression Search and Replace (grep)
* Run Shell Commands from Within a Document
* Support for Darcs, Perforce, SVK, and Subversion
* Support for More Than 50 Languages
* Switch Between Files in Projects With a Minimum of Key Strokes
* Themable Syntax Highlight Colors
* Visual Bookmarks to Jump Between Places in a File
* Works As External Editor for (s)ftp Programs
* Works Together With Xcode and Can Build Xcode Projects
Change Log: [2009-08-29: REVISION 1509]
[FIXED] Remove “interactive input” dylib (as it fails with Snow Leopard) — ticket FAB08510.
[FIXED] Add local key bindings for command + arrows (as there are no defaults in Snow Leopard) - ticket 0FDE7076.
[FIXED] Random crash from WebKit when re-running commands - ticket C754B8FF.
کاربران حاضر در این انجمن: بدون کاربران آنلاین و 1 مهمان