سلام بعضی نرم افزارهای زیر اینکار را می کند اما من چون باهاشون کار نکردم خودت زجمتشو بکش.
نرم افزار DJay که من خودم عاشقشم این کار را براحتی می کند.
Description: The PolyKB_II captures the sound and spirit of the legendary RSF PolyKobol Analog synthesizer, including one of its most stunning features : A continuous morphing Oscillator, which can be fully modulated by many sources.
This alone would set it apart from all the other common analog synth recreations, but it wouldn’t be a XILS-lab instrument if it didnt have some innovative and powerfull expression tools on board.
• Three different Modulation Matrix tools, including our powerfull exclusive PolyMYX (Polyphonic Modulation YX pad ), which will make each note played on the PolyKB unique.
• The Stereo scene can be controlled by a state of the art Unison mode, combined with the exclusive DynaMYX (Dynamic stereo Modulation YX pad). Get the total control on your Stereo Scene for impressive pads or leads, and even add a little randomness to get sophisticated acoustic spaces. Move the voices through the stereo the scene. You have never had so much artitistic control over the stereo field.
• A revolutionary 8 part Polyphonic Sequencer, with live recording, velocity editing and a sophisticated Step Play mode. ( Useful for live chord pattern playing )
Of course you can mix all the above to achieve spectacular instruments, arpeggios or sequences. Add to this
• Two aliasing-free oscillators with smooth continuous morphing abilities
• A 4 pole Low Pass filter with delicate to full screaming but always pleasurable resonance ( Self oscillation capable )
• Two syncable multi featured LFOs with advanced modulating features and two ADSR enveloppes.
• Ability to assign Midi CC to ALL parameters for a complete control.
• One arpeggiator, A vintage chorus and delay on board, a Midi Synced S&H.
Cult Bass is an advanced multi-sample bass synthesizer built for use with Kontakt 4 and aimed primarily at producers of Minimal, Techouse and Electronic. Based on over 1758 Wav samples, Cult Bass has been carefully crafted to provide you with the perfect tool to create ultra-low, fat and pristine bass sounds. Cult Bass is the first Kontakt Instrument which implements a "dual oscillator" structure: you will be able to select and play simultaneously two independent bass waveforms without loading new patches. This is a very useful feature which allows to instantly create new sounds simply by replacing the oscillators in one of the 128 included presets. To start playing Cult Bass right away, you can use its powerful presets (Combo - Pitchmod - Filtermod - Enveloped) and create/save your own patches simply by manipulating its 65 parameters. The intuitive user interface provides a multi-filter section (LP4 - LP2 - BP - HP - Vowel - Phazor), 4 LFO & 4 envelopes (Pitch - Volume - Cutoff - Resonance), 6 onboard effects (Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Delay, Reverb, Distorton) and dedicated Volume - Tune - Pan for each oscillator. All the waveforms are in 24bit native WAV format, sampled, edited, and manipulated with worldclass analog & digital gears.
* Size: 1.6 Gb (Zip: 1.4 Gb)
* Content: 1758 Wav Samples - 128 patches
* 1,6 Gigabytes
* 1758 Wav Samples
* 128 Instrument Presets
* Dual Oscillator structure
* 30 Bass waveforms
* 5 Filters : LP4 - LP2 - BP - HP - Vowel - Phazor
* 4 LFO : Cutoff, Resonance, Volume, Pitch
* 3 kind of LFO : Sinusod, Rectangle, Saw
* 4 Envelopes : Cutoff - Resonance - Volume - Pitch
* 6 FX : Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Delay, Reverb, Distorton
* Separated Volume - Pan - Tune
Presented by Apple Certified Logic Trainer Doug Zangar, this is the definitive guide to Apple's
Soundtrack Pro 3. If you're new to Soundtrack Pro 3, pull up a seat, sit down and get ready to
learn this powerhouse editing application inside and out.
Doug really goes deep in his presentation of Apple's Soundtrack Pro 3, covering all the basics
and advanced topics such as interface overviews, navigating the timeline, working with clips,
editing, using fades, noise reduction, exchanging sessions and files with Logic and Final Cut
Pro, mixing and exporting and so much more.
If you're new to Soundtrack Pro 3 or just want to further your operational knowledge, take a
trip with Doug Zangar down the expansive Soundtrack Pro highway. He'll make sure you don't
get lost and arrive safe and sound!
56 Tutorials / Over 5 Hours Total Runtime
For all beginner to intermediate Apple Soundtrack Pro 3 users
Written by Apple Certified Logic Trainer Doug Zangar
Simple to use video control interface for Mac & PC
Viewing Options: Online, Download, Disc, iDevice Streaming
Total Runtime: 05h: 15m:57s
Interface Overview Pt. 1
Interface Overview Pt. 2
Timeline Editing Tools
Timeline Project Properties
Time & Space
Global Timeline & Display
Selection Bar & Cycle
Track Headers Pt. 1
Track Headers Pt. 2
Time Based Track
Timeline Controls Pt. 1
Timeline Controls Pt. 2
Project Pane Controls
Key Command Navigation
Working with Clips
Spot & Select Clips
Copy, Cut & Join Clips
STAP Editor Overview
Markers & Tabs
Video, Project & Details Tabs
The Details Tab
The Effects Tab
The Tracks Tab
The Analysis Tab
The Actions Tab
Meters & Recording Tabs
Browser & Favorites Tabs
The Search Tab
File Editor Tab Pt. 1
File Editor Tab Pt. 2
Multitake Editor Tab
The Mixer Tab
The Bin Tab
Sound Repair & Correction
Removing P Pops
Rec, Sync, Control & Video Prefs
Logic, Final Cut & STP
Logic Round Trip
Final Cut to STP
FCP Audio to STP
FCP to STP Roundtrip
Markers & VO
Working with Music Pt. 1
Working with Music Pt. 2
Working with Music Pt. 3
Mix & Export
Cleaning up VO
Mixing in STP
Export Your Masterpiece
AudioMulch is software for live performance,
audio processing, sound synthesis and music composition.
Use AudioMulch to...
Perform live and improvise
Compose all kinds of digital, electronic and electroacoustic music
Create ambient soundtracks
Do sound mangling, including granular synthesis
Process live instruments
Host VST and Audio Unit plugins
Learn and teach audio processing